- This event has passed.
Linneman's is reopening with new policies and procedures to help keep everyone safe. Please click the button below for more information.
Linneman’s is open to the public with live music – albeit sporadically – with limited shows. Currently, city regulations allow a 50% capacity. We have decided to go with a 40% capacity for now. While delighted to be able to support music & musicians again, we are taking numerous steps to help keep everyone safe. Covid-19 still poses risk, so those visiting Linneman’s will find:
- Required thermal temperature checks upon entering (must be below 100.5).
- We’re asking all to wear a mask (if you don’t have one, they are $1 at the bar).
- Sanitary shields around bar, protecting the tap beers, mixed drink station, and more!
- All drinks will be poured into single-use plastic cups for safety of all (and recycled!).
- There will be two hand-sanitizer stations on bar for safety (please use freely!).
- Bathrooms will have bacterial/virus killing soap, with both cloth and paper towels.
- A reduction of tables and chairs so social distancing can be achieved.
- The bar and tables will be sanitized routinely.
- Most music events will also be live-streamed on our new three camera system.
We will be following these, and more safety procedures until the Covid-19 virus is no longer a threat. By entering Linnemans Riverwest Inn, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.